Chicken in Yogurt and Mint
- 5 lb. chicken (leg quarters)
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 1 medium onion
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Wash chicken and cut into pieces (separating the leg from the thigh).
- Grate the onion.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the mint) into the onion.
- Rub mint through a strainer into the mixture (discard the mint stems).
- Mix well and then add chicken.
- Mix to coat chicken well and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Cook chicken on barbecue until well done.