Surprisingly these puppies are not spicy in the slightest (except for the occasional chili seed that can be removed before cooking).
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp course ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups raw chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup Mila’s Hot Salsa (or other hot salsa)
- ⅔ cup biscuit mix
- ⅓ cup flour
- 4 tbsp oil
- Mix egg and spices.
- Add chicken, onions, and salsa to egg mixture and mix well.
- Add biscuit mix and flour and stir until well mixed.
- Heat oil in fry pan. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into hot oil.
- Cook until the bottom edge is brown, turn and cook other side to brown.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot.