- 1 Head of Cabbage
- 1 cups Water
- 2 tsp Jamaican Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Carraway Seeds
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- Remove stem and any damaged outer leaves from a head of cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage unto six wedges.
- Pour the water into a pot large enough to lay out the six wedges of cabbage
in a single layer on the botton.
- Arrange the cabbage in the pot with the outer, tough, leaves down in the water
and the inner, tender, leaves pointing up (an are out of the water).
- Sprinkle the curry, carraway, and salt over the cabbage.
- Cook over low heat until the cabbage is soft but not mushy.