Eternal Flaming Yak
An insanely hot "liqueur" that some people claim to like. Other people
consider drinking it a test of manhood, like running with the bulls.
- A lot of dried Chile De Arbol (Capsicum annuum)
- Everclear or equivalent 190-proof beverage grade grain alchol
- Remove the cap and stem from the Chile De Arbol.
- Pack pint glass canning jars full of the Chile De Arbol.
- Fill the jars with the Everclear.
- Seal the jars and set them aside in a cool dark place for a minimum of 1 year to age.
Warning: this is very hot beverage. Taste in very
small quanities (e.g. touch the tip to a toothpick to the liquid and then lightly
touch to toothpick to your tongue) until you determine your tolerance.