Fake Fancy Hot Chocolate
Making really good hot chocolate takes time and the right ingredients. This
recipe tastes almost as good as properly made hot chocolate, takes very little
time to make, and requires no perishable ingredients (but it is better with it).
- 1 packet instant hot chocolate mix
- 1 rounded tsp good hot chocolate mix (I normally use Ghirardelli White
- A dash of cinnamon
- 6 oz. boiling water
- Can of whipped cream (optional, but highly recommended)
- Put the contents of the hot chocolate packet into a 8 oz. cup.
- Add remaining dry ingredients.
- Add the boiling water and mix well.
- Top off cup with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.