Gluten Free Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup organic gluten free soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 oranges
- ¼ cup sugar
- Blend together until liquefied the ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.
- Strain and return to blender.
- Pare the oranges thinly (a potato peeler is very useful for this). What
you want is only the orange part of the peel, none of the bitter white part.
- Juice the oranges, and add it through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Add the sugar and the orange peel.
- Blend together until liquefied.
Makes: about 1½ cups