- 1 lb raw ground chicken
- 3 whole dried Chile De Arbol (Capsicum annuum)
- 2 tsp fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fine ground black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- 1 tsp rubbed sage (Salvia officinalis)
- 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic (Allium sativum)
- ½ tsp marjoram (Majorana hortensis)
- Remove the cap and stem from the Chile De Arbol.
- Grind together 1½ tsp of fennel seed, garlic and chili.
- Mix all the remaining ½ tsp fennel seed, salt, herbs, and spices together and then mix into the ground chicken.