Pan Roasted Chicken
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- Peppercorn Garlic Herb Seasoning
- 2 Medium Sized Red Onion
- 2 Medium Sized Zucchini
- Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Coarse Salt
- Wash chicken well and pat dry.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with the peppercorn garlic herb
seasoning, put into plastic bag and put into refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours
(or get chicken breasts that have already been seasoned from marke).
- Slice the onions into strips about ¼″ inch wide
- Remove the stem and blossom ends of the zucchini and cut into ¾″ pieces. Sprinkle
with tarragon and greek seasoning.
- Put a large deep fry pan on stove and heat over a high flame (or high setting
on electric stove).
- Add oil to fry pan and heat until very hot.
- Put the chicken skin side up into the fry pan and sprinkle with salt. Flip the chicken
over and salt the other side.
- Cook the chicken over high heat until the skin is brown (just a couple of minutes).
- Flip the chicken over and turn the heat down to low.
- Add the onion and zucchini.
- Put oil into a 2-quart saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Cover and ignore for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, turn heat up to high and cook for an additional 2 minutes
- Transfer to a serving bowl (not a platter, the liguid left at the bottom of the
pan is too good to lose).
- Serve hot.
Serve with dirty pan toast and rice.