- 1 gallon Burgundy
- 2 cups dry white wine.
- 1 cup Splenda (or sugar)
- 2 oranges (sliced thinly)
- 2 Persian limes (sliced thinly)
- 2 delicious apples (cored and sliced thinly)
- Mix all ingredients in a large container.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, mixing well every hour for the first 4 hours.
- If making in a decanter with a bottom spigot, decant from bottom about
half the liquid into a bottle and pour back in to the top to mix (this
technique works great if decanter is not large enough to hold all of the wine
and fruit since the excess wine gets mixed with the wine/fruit mixture).
- Serve cold.