Beef and Mushroom Skewers
Back when I worked for Ronan Engineering, Laculon Johnson decided to collect
the favorite recipies from the Ronan employees and publish a company cookbook.
I contributed this recipe.
- 1½ cups Marinade for Beef
- 2 lbs. beef sirloin tip or top round
- Mushroom caps
- Green bell pepper
- Cut the beef into cubes about 1 to 1½″ on a side.
- Marinate the beef atleast 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Cut peppers into pieces about 1½″ on a side.
- Skewer on flat metal skewers alternating a piece of beef, a mushroom cap,
another piece of beef, and a piece of pepper. Continue loading skewers
following this pattern until the portion of the skewer that will fit over the
charcoal on your grill is full.
- Grill for about 20 minute, turning as needed.