- Gluten free pie crust mix
- Any other ingredients required by the instructions on the box
- 1 cup Sugar Twin Granulated Brown
- 1 stick (¼ lb) butter
- 4 eggs yolks
- 1 cup sugar free pancake syrup
- 1 tbsp. dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup broken pecans
- Make pie crust according to directions on box.
- Cream Sugar Twin and butter together
- Add eggs to mixture one at a time, beating until smooth each time.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pecans and beat until smooth.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Bake at 425° until filling has set (about 30 minutes).
- Cool to room temperature.