- Slice chuck steak into pieces about ¼″ thick, 1″ wide, and 8″ long,
taking care to remove all gristle, bone, and connective tissue.
- Soak meat in marinade for 4 to 12 hours (in refrigerator).
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for a minimum of an hour before using.
- Skewer the marinaded meat on the soaked bamboo skewers.
- Cook over a hot charcoal fire, taking care not to burn the skewers.
Note: excelent with peanut sauce.
Warning: the teriyaki marinade is not gluten free unless made with a wheat-free soy sauce.